Monday, December 3, 2007

Cat or Corgi?

It’s been a while since I wrote about my Welsh corgi, Piitu. Now she is 8 months old and she has finished her school but I think she would need some extra classes. Now that the gardening time is over, she has been concentrating on tearing all her soft toys to pieces. She loves to tear a small hole first and then take all the stuffing away.
I have had one Corgi before and this one has a skill I never imagined a Corgi could have. She is an amazing jumper. I have found her on the kitchen table and she jump from the sofa to the armchair and it seems there are no obstacles in her way.
Here is a video showing her jumps.



Next week she will start agility. I just hope she’ll spend her energy there and just not learn more skills to reach new places.
She can also relax…

4 comments:

JamyTan said...

Hi Thank you for dropping by my blog. I read your blog through my friend Jessie blog.
I am a Math's addict too :):). I was a Computer Science graduate 25 years ago :). You probably guess my age, right, he he he.
Jamy
Greetings from Florida, USA.

www.seaykopitiam.com

Leena Helttula said...

Hi Katayan and thanks for the visit :) I was a math graduate about the same time...
I have studied Computer Science too and actually studied some more now that my children are adults and I have spare time.
At this time of year Florida seems very attracting. I was there once in August!!!

Tanny said...

Leena, this post made me laugh, it took time for piitu's photo to download. she is so beautiful, I remember when you just got her, it's been toooooo long. my dogs are schooling me, and they are best jumpers too ;)

JamyTan said...

Lena,
Yes, we are still having some warm weather even at Christmas :). January get cold at times.
I have added you in my friends page.
My new site is
www.seaykopitiam.com
Jamy